This was our year to have Thanksgiving at my mom and dad's house. Our extended family just keeps on growing! We added a new brother-in-law and one great-grandbaby to the family this past year. When all together we add up to 31 of us! All but 2 were with us this year. Mom spreads tables all over the dining room and family room and we all fit nicely. I am so blessed to have 4 wonderful sisters and a great brother. Here's me and 3 of my sisters, including my twin. No, I don't really have a twin, but holy cow, I never realized how much me and Candy look alike! (We all shrunk down to Candy height for this one!)
We always have the best time together!
My mom has a saying she just bought that says, "Grandma's house is where cousins come to be best friends". This is so true in our family. They ALL get along so well and love each other.
How thankful I am for family!

5 comments:
I've been eating turkey all week but that one is still making my mouth water.
And, I'm on pins and needles waiting to find out what everyone's codenames will be....
oh joy....i missed you today! but it's a good thing you taught primary, you didn't miss out on anything on my part...except for some sugar cookies...i should have given Rojita another one to give to you!
Oh, that's where she got it! DANG, it looked SO good too! She didn't even tell me! I'm sure you did a fabulous job, sorry to have missed it!
As Dash Parr (The Incredibles) would say, "I love our family"! Do you think Ma and Pa realize what they have created??? I hate that it's over so quickly. Oh, well, there's always Christmas - and then every single month after that. I love that my son loves his cousins! BTW did you know that Donny O has great Christmas songs as well?! - Mel
That turkey looks divine! So, you and Candy do totally look alike. Love the new festive background too!
Post a Comment