Loobey has been going through this really creative phase lately. She loves to design, color and anything else that brings out what she can imagine. At the end of March she decided to make Beauty and the Beast costumes for her and Belle. I think they turned out pretty darn cute!
She then decided to make the little costumes that her fairy dolls wear.
For her birthday her grandma gave her a doll house that you have to completely put together and decorate. When she saw all the millions of pieces she lit up like a candle! (I would have thought there's no way I'm putting that thing together!) But Loobey spent FIVE hours putting that thing together! I finally had to ask her to stop so I could set the dinner table.
It will be interesting to see what creative things she comes up with as she grows older!

2 comments:
What a great talent she has! I also love how Belle goes right along with her. Cute girls!!!
Wow, I'm impressed. Maybe she'll be a clothing designer.
Post a Comment