I just snapped these photos of Lubby in the front yard! She has her first ballet dance recital tomorrow night and today was the dress rehearsal. A year ago Lubby let us know she wanted to be a ballerina. So we enrolled her in a Classical Ballet class. She then let us know that that wasn't necessary because she already knew how to dance ballet but, OK she'd go to class anyway. She was thrilled with the all pink, all girly dance studio, but then class started. She was a bit disillusioned when dance class consisted of 75% stretching, 25% dancing. It was all of a sudden "hard". She patiently made it through the year of stretching with the end "prize" of getting to wear a beautiful tutu! Yes, all worth it!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
She is beautiful. I never noticed before but she looks so much like Rojita. Her eyes especially. I am glad she is enjoying it. I use to dance too! Ha Good times.
Well, looking at these pictures I can't tell that she's just a student - she looks like a full fledged ballerina to me! And a BEAUTIFUL one at that!
Lubby looks like a princess! I bet she is a beautiful dancer!
She looks SO beautiful!
Wow, I hardly recognized her, she looks so old!! You have the most beautiful daughters!!
wow! she is beautiful!!!
Looby looks just like a ballerina from ballet west. She is such a beautiful girl. She has the beautiful long arms of a ballerina.
Oh by the way super good photograph.
the pics are great! i love them. she looks gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment