This is Tracy, Jill, me, Sarah and Jeanette.
I went to high school with Tracy, Jill and Jeanette. Sarah came along after and we adopted her as one of our "high school buddies". What great gals! Now just for fun, here's us same gals 19 years ago (in the same order)...
Tracy

Jill

Me

Sarah

Jeanette

It's funny that it's been that many years, yet it feels like yesterday.

7 comments:
What? You didn't invite me? Okay, fine. It's not like I was in town but still.... Everyone looks fabulous! Jeanette is Blonde!!! Love it! Everyone really looks pretty much the same - beautiful as ever!
My 20 year reunion is this weekend. Of course, I'm not there but it has been fun to see the website and see everyone's photos that they have uploaded. Some look exactly the same, others I would never in a million years recognize. It made me wonder where I stood.
Fun memories indeed.
That's really awesome that you are still in touch with some of your old friends, how fun that would be to re-connect! Loobey totally looks like you in that high school photo!
We all look just the same! (Except the flatter hair of course!) Oh and i went blonde! ha ha That was cool. You are the best...and no...it did not feel like it had been 19 years!!! I love all you guys and always will!!! :)
19 years? what the? sometimes i am so shocked at how fast time has slipped by. highschool was now half of my life ago.
It must be thh time of year me and my friends from college got together too!!! How fun, such fun memories and friends that you will have forever!!!
Miss you guys
oh my heavens, those pics are awesome. you're one hot momma!!!
How fun Heather. I think that is so cool that you guys still keep in touch. I love that you posted the high school pic's. Great memories!!
Post a Comment